Click Below to Listen to our Remote Broadcast from Mazatlan, Mexico
For the national broadcast of RMWorldTravel on 18 November 2017, Robert took our program to Mazatlan, Mexico to experience first-hand the revival transpiring in this colonial city on the Pacific. During the visit to Mazatlan an array of items were covered including golf, boating/sport fishing, delicious foods at multiple top restaurants, the beach, baseball, their impressive Cathedral, arts & culture at the Angela Peralta Theater and nearby Art Museum, shopping at the European-esqe Pino Suarez Marketplace, relaxing on the rebuilt boardwalk, checking-out the modern convention center and shopping malls, exploring the port to catch-up with the Ruby Princess and Carnival Miracle cruise ships, and more ….
– Hour 1 / Segment 1 – Bill Heimpel of Star Fleet Sport Fishing
– Hour 1 / Segment 2 – Hector Peniche (Hector’s Bistro) and Alfredo Gomzez Rubio (Pedro & Lola’s)
– Hour 1 / Segment 4 – Roger Culbertson of Mazatlan Tourist Aide Volunteers
– Hour 2 / Segment 3 – Raul Rico, Mazatlan Cultural Director
– Hour 2 / Segment 5 – Cecilia Sanchez Duarte, Art Museum Director & Carnival Coordinator
– Hour 2 / Segment 1 – Hour 2 Open and Mazatlan Talk